Welcometo the neighborhood!
Waterleaf is a gorgeous 607 home community located in the East Arlington area of Jacksonville, Florida. Waterleaf is convenient to everything as we are 7.5 miles from the beautiful Jacksonville Beaches, 9 miles to Naval Station Mayport, and 12.5 miles from downtown Jacksonville. Onsite amenities include a sparkling blue swimming pool, children's waterpark, basketball courts, and kids playground. We have 12 ponds nestled throughout the community and two quiet walking paths through our very own nature preserves. Waterleaf is a spectacular place to call home!
Our volunteer base is running pretty slim. We have a lot of people that want a lot of things, but not a lot of manpower to produce those things. We were going pretty strong for a while with a regular newsletter, an active neighborhood watch and lots of social events, but we haven’t seen any new folks showing up to help in a while. The current volunteers are running low on fuel. If you are interested in helping with the ARB, Neighborhood Watch, Social, Newsletter, or Enhancement committees we would love to hear from you. We are currently looking for new committee chairs and new committee members. Contact your HOA board at email@example.com.
Living in Florida means pop-up storms. Most pop-up storms happen in the afternoon hours and can be severe.
In order to keep our residents safe our pool attendants have the following simple policy regarding inclement weather.
- First clap of thunder is heard – clear the pool
- Pool may reopen 30 minutes after the last clap of thunder is heard.
If you would like to read more about lightning safety please visit the National Weather Service’s website: http://www.lightningsafety.noaa.gov/
The Waterleaf subdivision is home to 12 lovely ponds spread throughout the neighborhood. We are all responsible for keeping our ponds clean and healthy. If you discover an issue with a pond, including any erosion, over-growth or fish kills, please call the property manager at your earliest convenience.
Please follow the guidelines below:
- Don’t blow grass clippings into pond or storm drains
- Do not over fertilize or fertilize within 10′ of the pond
- Fishing: Catch and release only
- Do not pour anything down the storm drains
- NO DIVING.
- Swim at your own risk.
- Pool hours and access as posted.
- Maximum pool capacity as posted.
- Swimmers must shower each time before entering the pool.
- Persons with infections or contagious health conditions must not use the pool.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- NO children in diapers in pool.
- Guests must be accompanied by a Member.
- No running or rough play.
- No skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, bikes on deck around pool.
- No large flotation devices.
- No food or drink in pool or on deck area not under roof.
- No glass containers in pool or pavilion areas.
- No smoking
- No animals.
- No loud music or other excessive noise.
- Report theft, property damage, personal injuries and malfunctioning equipment to the Property Manager at (904) 225-9070 ext. 104
- Proper swimming attire required. Please, no thongs.
- All Members are responsible for keeping the pool and pavilion areas neat and clean. Place refuse in containers provided.
- The pool and pavilion facility is owned by the Members. Each Member has an obligation to help make it a pleasure and joy for all.
- The water feature is limited to small children only, 55 lbs or less please.
- Guests are limited to 4 per family.